Soho Photo Gallery makes its space available to individuals or photography or other arts organizations at various times throughout the year for photography exhibitions and other photo-related events. The gallery can be rented for week-long exhibitions, as well as for morning or evening events of 2 to 3 hours, such as lectures, workshops and membership meetings. The gallery is also available for full day rentals most Mondays and Tuesdays.
With 260 linear feet of exhibition walls on two levels, roughly 2,000 square feet and seating for 70, the gallery will accommodate sizable exhibitions and good-size crowds. Our audio/video equipment is available for slide shows, videos, zoom meetings, and amplified presentations. The space is fully air-conditioned. Specifically, Soho Photo Gallery offers:
- Seven distinct galleries for hanging work
- A complete hardware system for installing images
- A large number of tables and chairs
- A large screen monitor and audio-visual system to use for presentations as well as hardware for conducting zoom meetings
- A large display monitor for use within the gallery
- A front window display monitor
For further details, including rates and available dates, Contact Us using the form below.