March 26 – April 18
2020 National Competition
Kahdeem Prosper Jefferson
Temptation of Nasir
War of the Worlds
Visit Our Gallery
Soho Photo Gallery is open, with exhibitions in our four main gallery bays. We are thrilled to continue, in person, our rich fifty-year tradition as a cooperative gallery, showcasing the diverse work of our more than 100 member artists and other emerging photographers. We’d love to have you come and visit.
Walk-in visitors are always welcome, subject to our COVID-19 protocols for safely limiting the number of visitors in the gallery at any one time.
If you will be visiting with a large group, we recommend that you book your visit by clicking on the “Click to book a visit” button below.
Friday 1 – 6 pm
Saturday 1 – 6 pm
Sunday 1 – 6 pm
Out of commitment to the health and safety of our members and visitors, we have established the following Covid-19 protocols which we ask you to review prior to your visit.
- Click on the blue button below to book a visit to our gallery.
- Walk-in visitors will be welcomed when we can accommodate you.
- All visitors must wear face masks covering the nose and mouth at all times and maintain a safe social distance of 6 feet from persons not in their party.
- Visitors must provide an email address or telephone number to facilitate contact tracing.
- The total number of visitors in the gallery at one time will be limited to 16 people (not including staff).
- Wall graphics will be in place to facilitate navigating our space.
- We will be using fresh air for ventilation in the gallery, rather than recirculated air.
- Our restroom and our office will be closed to visitors.
- Use of complimentary hand sanitizer is encouraged during your visit.
- If you are not feeling well or have been in contact with anyone exhibiting cold or flu symptoms, please defer your visit.